Before you spend all that time writing a nice email reply to someone, wouldn't you like to know if they've opted-out or can't receive email from you?
Now, each time the To Address changes on a case reply, FuseDesk checks the email address in Infusionsoft to see if it's single or double opted in.
If it's not, you'll be alerted before you waste time writing a nice long email that will never be delivered.
- Dates are now prettier, relative dates, i.e. "Today, 2:14pm", "Tuesday, 9:37am", etc...
- Email addresses are now visible on each line displaying the emails
- When viewing your cases, all new (i.e. updated) cases are shown first up top and in bold, with the oldest most urgent cases up top, followed by open (i.e. you responded, but didn't want to close it yet) cases.
- Case summaries are now shorter and cleaner, but you can still click to expand to the full case summary
- Cases now keep track of who was in CC on the original case and keeps them in CC on all replies, regardless of what template you're using
Thank you to Teri, Allah, and Ashleigh for some of the above suggestions!
We're proud to announce that FuseDesk now supports adding notes to a case as well.
What might you add case notes for?
If you take action on a case "offline" like via a phone call, you want to keep your notes for that call as part of the case, too. Now, when you make a call, get a call, or do anything related to a case in addition to email, you can log it in FuseDesk.
In addition, when viewing a case, you can now see the full threaded and color coded case history including all calls and notes right in line with the emails.
This morning you'll notice a number of recent upgrades to FuseDesk to more easily allow you to handle inbound customer support emails and inquiries.
- Templates are now grouped so finding the template you're looking for is easier than ever. Select the category from the drop down on the left, and then the template on the right.
- Pages are now loading faster due to some optimizations in how we load up information for your application. You'll see these improvements mostly in the case viewer.
Reporting is one of the key reasons we started FuseDesk. As business owners, we need insight into our operations to see how efficient we are at resolving customer cases, how case load is being handled by our staff, how much help our customers need from us and more.
We're proud to announce that we've rolled out a richer, interactive reporting platform with more of the stats you're looking for. Reports now show, for example:
- Daily Case Resolution Time
- Daily Case Distribution
- Daily Case Volume
- Overall Case Volume by Rep