Last week we ran a Logo contest to help take FuseDesk from a plain text name to a branded logo. We sifted through over 90 designs from from 27 designers and the winning logo embodies the essence of what we were looking for.
Congrats to Robert Corse, the winning designer, for coming up with a simple, clean and sharp logo and color palette.
Keep an eye out in the coming weeks for a brand new public site and after that a cleaned up and new application interface!
How do you know which cases need the most attention when you have multiple departments and a bunch of different reps in FuseDesk?
As of this morning, look for the color codes on your sidebar behind the numbers that show how many new cases and how many total cases you have for each rep and in each department.
The color codes are based on the OLDEST updated case for each department and rep.
If there's a case older than 72 hours, it'll be red.
If the oldest case is older than 36 hours, it'll be yellow.
If the oldest case was last updated in under 36 hours, it'll be green.
We've officially released 3 different versions of the FuseDesk platform today ranging from our Enterprise Plan to our PRO Plan down to our Lite Plan.
Wondering how to pick which plan is best for you?
Our Enterprise Plan is for larger organizations using Infusionsoft with 10+ user accounts, multiple customer support representatives, a billing department, a sales team and more all looking to collaborate using one system that's 100% integrated with Infusionsoft.
The PRO Plan is our most popular plan and what our customers to date have been using. This is for organizations with more than two reps in house who want to handle customer support ticketing and case management with their Infusionsoft account.
FuseDesk Lite is for customers who have one admin and a business owner who want to share access to cases and escalate up when needed. This is a great place to start for a growing company.
Find out more about the FuseDesk plans and activate your FuseDesk Application today.
- Dates are now prettier, relative dates, i.e. "Today, 2:14pm", "Tuesday, 9:37am", etc...
- Email addresses are now visible on each line displaying the emails
- When viewing your cases, all new (i.e. updated) cases are shown first up top and in bold, with the oldest most urgent cases up top, followed by open (i.e. you responded, but didn't want to close it yet) cases.
- Case summaries are now shorter and cleaner, but you can still click to expand to the full case summary
- Cases now keep track of who was in CC on the original case and keeps them in CC on all replies, regardless of what template you're using
Thank you to Teri, Allah, and Ashleigh for some of the above suggestions!