- Dates are now prettier, relative dates, i.e. "Today, 2:14pm", "Tuesday, 9:37am", etc...
- Email addresses are now visible on each line displaying the emails
- When viewing your cases, all new (i.e. updated) cases are shown first up top and in bold, with the oldest most urgent cases up top, followed by open (i.e. you responded, but didn't want to close it yet) cases.
- Case summaries are now shorter and cleaner, but you can still click to expand to the full case summary
- Cases now keep track of who was in CC on the original case and keeps them in CC on all replies, regardless of what template you're using
Thank you to Teri, Allah, and Ashleigh for some of the above suggestions!
We're proud to announce that FuseDesk now supports adding notes to a case as well.
What might you add case notes for?
If you take action on a case "offline" like via a phone call, you want to keep your notes for that call as part of the case, too. Now, when you make a call, get a call, or do anything related to a case in addition to email, you can log it in FuseDesk.
In addition, when viewing a case, you can now see the full threaded and color coded case history including all calls and notes right in line with the emails.
This morning you'll notice a number of recent upgrades to FuseDesk to more easily allow you to handle inbound customer support emails and inquiries.
- Templates are now grouped so finding the template you're looking for is easier than ever. Select the category from the drop down on the left, and then the template on the right.
- Pages are now loading faster due to some optimizations in how we load up information for your application. You'll see these improvements mostly in the case viewer.
On Thursday morning, FuseDesk.com's servers switched over to secure servers and now use SSL for all application connections.
This means when you're connecting to your FuseDesk.com support ticketing application, you'll be using a more secure connection than ever before.
Just look for the lock icon in your browser to be reminded that you're on a secure connection!
Reporting is one of the key reasons we started FuseDesk. As business owners, we need insight into our operations to see how efficient we are at resolving customer cases, how case load is being handled by our staff, how much help our customers need from us and more.
We're proud to announce that we've rolled out a richer, interactive reporting platform with more of the stats you're looking for. Reports now show, for example:
- Daily Case Resolution Time
- Daily Case Distribution
- Daily Case Volume
- Overall Case Volume by Rep
Welcome to our blog! The FuseDesk.com blog will be used to keep you up to date on system notices and upgrades, as well as the latest in the world of customer support and customer satisfaction.
For starters, what is FuseDesk?
FuseDesk allows businesses that use Infusionsoft to more effectively handle customer support inquiries with the ability to track issues start to finish, escalate or transfer cases, see full case history and track key business metrics. All of this functionality is fully integrated with your existing Infusionsoft application so you can see full case history from within Infusionsoft and see full customer information from within FuseDesk.
Already have Infusionsoft? Ask us for a FuseDesk demo today! Not yet an Infusionsoft customer? Ask how using Infusionsoft can help to automate your marketing, put your business on autopilot and handle all of your online and offline sales.